Click to Download Brochure
Protect Your Business 24 Hours a Day
Intrusion, Property Protection, Cost Effective Security Solution, Interactive Alarms, Fire Alarm and Monitoring Systems, Commercial, Industrial, and Agriculture needs.
Now offering Networking solutions.
Cottage Watchman is a family owned company based out of Pierceton IN where we have been serving our community with affordable, reliable, experienced security solutions since 1997. Check out our services or contact us for more information.
Intrusion, Property Protection, Cost Effective Security Solution, Interactive Alarms, Fire Alarm and Monitoring Systems
for all Residential, Commercial, and Agriculture needs.
Smoke Alarms save lives. Monitored Alarms save more.
According to National Fire Prevention Association statistics:
- * Having a working smoke alarm in the home cuts the risk of dying in a fire in half.
- * On average each year, 3 of 5 home fire deaths result in fires where there are either no smoke alarms or no working smoke alarms.
- * In 23% of the home fire deaths, smoke alarms were present but did not work.
Smoke detector safety tips:
- * Install smoke alarms inside and outside of each bedroom, and on every level of the home.
- * There are two kinds of alarms. Ionization smoke alarms are quicker to warn about flaming fires. Photoelectric alarms are quicker to warn about smoldering fires. It is best to use both types of alarms in the home.
- * Keep smoke alarms away from the kitchen to reduce false alarms, at least 10 feet from the stove. Kitchens, garages and attics are good place for heat detectors.
- * People who are hard-of-hearing or deaf can use special alarms. These alarms have strobe lights and bed shakers.
- * Replace all smoke alarms when they are 10 years old.
Alarm.com Interactive Security Solutions - A feature-rich home automation and energy management solution built on our proven, interactive platform, allowing you to have complete remote control of the critical systems at your property with any web-enabled computer or mobile device. Now you can easily manage your lights, locks and thermostat settings from anywhere, at any time.
Intrusion - The GE NetworX™ system delivers optimum security for current and future needs of your home or small business. NetworX offers a wide selection of hard-wired security elements including keypad, motion sensors, glassbreak detectors, smoke detectors and magnetic contacts.
Alarm Monitoring Services - We provide a UL listed central station monitoring services for our systems. We can also provide alarm monitoring services for existing systems.
Door Contacts - Sensors set off an alarm if a door is opened by an intruder.
- Motion Sensors - Motion sensor detects movement inside your home.
- Window Contacts - Window break-ins are monitored by contacts - alarming nearby law enforcement.
- Glass Break Sensors - Sensors monitor windows in case of broken glass.
- Window Screens - More sensors make sure window screens aren't cut.
- Lighting Control - Timed lights prevent break-ins by making the intruder think that someone is at home while you are away from your home.
- New Home Pre-Wiring - We will wire your home to ensure professional installation and the highest level of security.
- Fire Systems - Your home will be monitored in the case of a fire and in the case of a fire the fire department will notified of the emergency.
- Water Detection - Monitors for water leakage & flooding, great for lake homes.
- Driveway Monitors - Notifies you or authorities when someone enters your driveway.
- Temperature Monitoring - Furnace failure monitor lets you know when you're away and your heating goes out. Great for lake homes
- Intrusion Security Panel - Interlogix™ intrusion solutions are designed to meet the changing needs of a diverse marketplace. Featuring modular-based wired and wireless controls and peripheral components, these devices install easily and complement almost any décor.
- Video - Easy to install and operate, TruVision cameras, recorders, monitors and interfaces keep you covered. For complete security on a moderate budget, the TruVision line is the perfect fit.
- Personal Emergency Response - Protects anyone who might not be able to get to the phone if they fell or another emergency arose. Provides a dependable solution for anyone who needs assistance in an emergency. Great for Seniors, Assisted Living and Disabled people.