Mobile Access / Control
- Lightning control
- Door locks
Interlogix™ intrusion solutions are designed to meet the changing needs of a diverse marketplace. Featuring modular-based wired and wireless controls and peripheral components, these devices install easily and complement almost any décor.
The GE NetworX™ system delivers optimum security for current and future needs of your home or small business. NetworX offers a wide selection of hard-wired security elements including keypad, motion sensors, glassbreak detectors, smoke detectors and magnetic contacts
- Door contacts
- Motion sensors
- Window contacts
- Glassbreak sensors
- Window screens
- Water detection
Smoke Alarms save lives. Monitored Alarms save more. Your home will be monitored in the case of a fire and in the case of a fire the fire department will notified of the emergency. According to National Fire Prevention Association statistics:
- Having a working smoke alarm in the home cuts the risk of dying in a fire in half.
- On average each year, 3 of 5 home fire deaths result in fires where there are either no smoke alarms or no working smoke alarms.
- In 23% of the home fire deaths, smoke alarms were present but did not work.
Smoke detector safety tips:
- Install smoke alarms inside and outside of each bedroom, and on every level of the home.
- There are two kinds of alarms. Ionization smoke alarms are quicker to warn about flaming fires. Photoelectric alarms are quicker to warn about smoldering fires. It is best to use both types of alarms in the home.
- Keep smoke alarms away from the kitchen to reduce false alarms, at least 10 feet from the stove. Kitchens, garages and attics are good place for heat detectors.
- People who are hard-of-hearing or deaf can use special alarms. These alarms have strobe lights and bed shakers.
- Replace all smoke alarms when they are 10 years old.
Personal Medical Alert
Protects anyone who might not be able to get to the phone if they fell or another emergency arose. Provides a dependable solution for anyone who needs assistance in an emergency. Great for Seniors, Assisted Living and Disabled people.
- Medical pendants - wrist, neck, etc.
- Panic Buttons (tread lightly)
- link to personal emergency response)
Camera & Video Surveillance
Easy to install and operate, TruVision cameras, recorders, monitors and interfaces keep you covered. For complete security on a moderate budget, the TruVision line is the perfect fit.